Awesome stuff to share with you today!!!
I was just sent this Press Release :D (I have added all images to this!)
Caress Fabulista Program:
June Ambrose, Celebrity Stylist and star of Vh1’s “Styled By June,” has styled some of the biggest names in Hollywood from Zoe Saldana to Kelly Ripa and showcased her amazing taste as the stylist for The ‘X’ Factor USA.
Now, she has teamed up with Caress to be a Caress “Fabulistas,” sharing her favorite fabulous finds with women everywhere for summer.
Still haven’t found your favorite summer trend yet? Below, June dishes her top fashion & beauty must-haves to help women look and feel fabulous every day, including how to rock summer’s most skin-baring looks … and how to get silky, gorgeous skin to match.
Women everywhere have the chance to win fabulous daily prizes on the Caress Facebook Page starting on August 1st.
June Ambrose’s Top Summer Style Tips:
- Power Shower – Start with Sexy Skin: The first step to any fabulous look is starting with great skin and an exquisite fragrance that will stay with you all day long. I love the new Caress® Endless Kiss™ Silkening Body Wash – with vanilla and sandalwood, it leaves my skin smelling luxurious and feeling smooth.
2. Neon Colors for Summer: This summer is all about neon colors (from head to toe!). You can slowly try this look by incorporating chunky bright jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets with your white or khaki pieces. Or, for a slimming effect, pair neon colors with a darker tone like navy or camel in the areas you want to appear smaller. No matter what approach you take, you will look like an A-lister in no time with bright neon-colored couture!
- Cut Outs: You will see this style all over Hollywood and it’s all about playing around with the latest shapes and proportions to keep your look fresh and interesting. Try pairing a slim pencil skirt with a lacy top that has the back “cut out” or a sexy dress with triangle side cut-outs. This look can easily be worn with a cardigan for a polished look at the office or take it off after dark to reveal sexy skin.
Bardot Broderie Cutout Dress
- $145 (140 AUD) - bardot.com.au http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/61374264.jpg image from Polyvore
- Sexy Rompers: Among my favorite celebrity-inspired looks is the romper! It’s here to stay this summer and designers are jumping on the bandwagon creating silhouette-flaunting (and skin-baring!) styles. The best way to pair this favorite is with a tall pair of heels or wedges, over-sized sunglasses and eye-catching accessories – think bangles or a brightly colored bracelet with a statement watch. No matter how you accessorize, you can be sure that you’ll look like a Hollywood star with ease in this must-have look.
Personally I am all for everything. But the Romper. I have a high waist and rompers make me look like a block of wood with thighs. Not cute. But, for those of you who can rock the look. GO FOR IT GURLLL!!!!
That is about it. I am not being compensated for this post, all links are for your convenience and I hope that this was an interesting post. I will be doing more posts like these in the future :DDD
Until Next Time,
Until Next Time,